This is a great recipe for a fall dessert. It’s easy enough for beginner bakers, but it tastes so good that people will think you’re a pro. Plus, people are always impressed when you tell them you made them something from scratch. These cupcakes are moist and delicious, so make sure you save yourself a couple to enjoy!
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup (or to your liking) of mini chocolate chips
- 1 can of cream cheese icing
1) Preheat oven to 350
2) Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3) Mix sugar and oil In a large bowl, then blend in the pumpkin, vanilla, and all eggs one at a time. Add chocolate chips and mix.
5) Then pour the mixture into the cupcake wrappers and bake for around 15 – 20 minutes.
6) Let them cool for 10 minutes.
7) After they’re cooled, add cream cheese icing and top them with the mini chocolate chips
Now they are done and ready to serve to you and your lucky friends!
– Jaclyn Brown