I was living in Madison for over three years before I was finally introduced to Bandung Indonesian Restaurant. As the saying goes, “some things are definitely worth the wait.” Make sure you don’t make my mistake.
Serving up traditional cuisine from all over Indonesia, Bandung has been providing Madisonians with a unique culinary experience, whether dine in or takeout, since early 2000. Try their online specials, including a truly “Best in Town” Pad Thai or Indo Mac N Cheese (above), both reasonably priced at $7.95. For a one-of-a-kind experience, try any of Bandung’s dishes featuring their in-house tempeh, a cultured soybean cake and staple of Indonesian cuisine.
What: Bandung Indonesian Restaurant
Where: 600 Williamson St #M, Madison, Wisconsin
Hours: Monday-Friday 11 AM – 2 PM, 5 PM – 10 PM, Saturday 5 PM – 10 PM, Sunday 5 PM – 9 PM
Most Popular Dish: Pad Thai ($7.95, Stir fried noodles with egg and your choice of beef, chicken, tofu or shrimp with bean sprouts, ground peanuts and green onion in special house sauce.)
What Customers Are Saying About Bandung (via Yelp):
– If you ever have dinner with me in the near future it’s likely you’ll hear me say:
- “Let’s get something spicy, I mean like Bandung spicy.”
- “Let’s get something really creative, I mean like Bandung creative.”
- “Let’s get something super flavorful, I mean like Bandung super flavorful.”
– “I had the Salmon dinner and WOW!!!! Amazing!!! My friends and I shared the Key Lime Cheese cake, and it WAS delicious!!!!”
– “I’ve never been less than 100% satisfied upon each visit.”
How To Order: